Copyright Infringement Policy
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
The claims of copyright infringement will be taken by us seriously. We will respond to notices of all copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating the user’s access to www.javeu.com.
If you believe any material accessible on javeu infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification (click the Contact us button). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we will take care of it. We will speak with the Content Partners and the holder of the Copyright. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
* The fastest and easiest way to notify javeu of alleged copyright infringement is via our form found at this page.(Contact us Button)
We will take the content very fast down, if there is a Copyright Infringement.
If you choose to request removal of content , please remember that you are initiating a legal process. You should not make wrong claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
We will also accept free-form copyright infringement notifications, submitted by email or mail.
In that case, in accordance with the DMCA, the written notice ( “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- You have to identify the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed. If the claim involves multiple works, make a list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the video you believe infringes your rights, we may be unable to locate and remove it. General information about the video, such as a channel URL or username, typically is not adequate. Please include the URL(s) of the exact video(s).
- We need your statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
- Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is: [email protected]
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on javeu is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys” fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Counter-notices must be sent to our designated agent: [email protected]
Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location (page name) before access to it was disabled;
- Make a statement under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the content was removed by mistake or misidentification;
- Also you have to make a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Netherlandish Court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside the Netherlands, for any judicial district in which the operator of javeu may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who originally provided us with the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.
- If there are responds to counter notifications that don’t meet the requirements above, we will not take care of it.
After we receive your Counter Notice, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original DMCA Notice and inform that party that the removed material may be restored after 10 business days but no later than 14 business days from the date we received your Counter Notice. Unless our DMCA Agent first receives notice from the party who filed the original DMCA Notice informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
In such a Counter Notice we have to transmit your personal information, to reserve your copyright. By submitting a counter notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the counter notification to any party other than the original claimant or to law enforcement or parties that assist us with enforcing and protecting our rights.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on javeu was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating and/or disabling (Account Termination Policy, see Terms and Conditions), in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to javeu, terminate and/or disable the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.